Happy New month

Hi welcome to my blog. Today is day 31/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars. Today is the first day of the the month, and it's Monday, the first day of the week. 

I thank God that I lived to see this brand new day of a new month. I would like to share a scripture with you that I encourage you to take with into the new month. The scripture is from Psalm 52:10-12 "[10]Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit withing me. [11] Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. [12] Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit."

May the good Lord continue to protect, guide, and bless us all in the new month. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner