Truth

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 25/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars. I would first like to send a S/O to my brother, it's his birthday today. Let's get into it. 

Today was quite a busy day for me. I spent most of my day in the kitchen. In the evening I had some time with the Lord to dissect and feast on the revelation I had during the day. It's is about truth. The world tells us that the truth hurts, but here's here's what the bible says about that, John 8:31-22 " [31]So Jesus said to the Jews who believed him, 'if you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, [32] and you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free'."  

We will know the truth and obtain freedom if we abide in his word and become his disciples, worshipping him in truth and in spirit. The bible says in John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'." On top of that, Jesus died on the cross for us, so that we can be freed from the bondage of sin and have salvation through him. 

This reminds me of the armour of God we talked about a few days ago, Ephesians 6:14 "Stand therefore, having fastened the belt of truth...". Take note that this is the first piece of armour to be mentioned in this scripture. 

My prayer today is that may God help us to be truthful in all aspects of our lives, that we embrace his word and discipleship with him in Jesus name. And remember that truth is not only about not lying with your mouth, but truth is a lifestyle. Check yourself, are you living in truth ? 

Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner