The whole armour of God part 5

 Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 17/365 of blogging everydy for a yer. I would first like to apologise for the length of the previous blog, I was running out of time. Today I am continiuing with the biblical series about the whole armour of God. I am still on point.6, sword of the spirit.

The knowledge of God's word is our power against satan.

Satan's greatest weapon, is man's ignorance of God's word.

"The thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy, I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly" - John 10:10.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war against the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds" - 2Corinthians 10:3-4.

That si the second half of the previous blog. Dont mind the big line spacing, I am using my laptop today. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...

I love you, and Jesus loves you more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner