The whole armour of God part 4

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 16/365 of blogging everyday for a year. Let me start by saying Happy Youth day to all the youth and Happy Father's day to all the fathers. Today I am continuing with the biblical series about the armour of God.

6. Sword of the spirit (the word of God)
"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword" ~ Hebrews 4:12.
A sword is an edged, bladed weapon intended for manual cutting or thrusting, usually used in wars and battles.
The word of God (Rhema) recorded int he bible is given to us as a weapon for active attack and defense as we face our Christian battles.

Remember to engage follow share and watch out for my next post....
I love you and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner