Test yourself

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today day 26/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars. Today was an amazing day, I went to church and it was on fire. 

There is one particular scripture that stood out to me that I would to share it with you. The scripture is from 2 Corinthians 13:5 " Examine yourself, to see whether you are in faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Christ Jesus is in you ? Unless indeed you fail to meet the test!"

Does your life show that Jesus Christ lives in you. Do you have faith? According to Hebrews 11:1, Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Do you live life knowing that God has everything covered ? Have you casted all your burdens to Him yet ? Think about this, and remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner