Seek first the kingdom of God

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 22/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars. Today is just a clocking in blog.

Student life chronicles continue. Exam preparation has me on chokehold. But God is still good. Today I am reminded of Matthew 6:33 which says "But seek first the kingdom of God and all his righteousness, and all this shall be added unto you". 

This reminds that in every attempt I make to better myself, I should not seek wordly validation, but always do things that bring me closer to God. I am also reminded to seek his heart and not his hand. Rejoice in him always even when the situation is unfavourable. Even though I am feeling the exam pressure, I still thank Him for this opportunity to study and be a qualified somebody. 

Remember God in every situation, whether good or bad. And also remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner