Relief

Hi welcome to my blog. Today is day 24/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars. I feel like a huge knot has been untangled in my throat.

The day of my exam has finally arrived. I'm sure you're wondering what type of exam it is, the exam that had me so worked up. It was my only major exam this semester. I know I am going to have many more exams in my life, and I have to cope better under the pressure.

It's 20 minutes before midnight, and I would like to share a quick reminder with you about God. He loves you, never ever forget that. No sin is too big or too small to God. Cast your burdens unto Him, for he cares for you. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner