New beginning

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 29/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars. Today marks a new beginning for me.

I finally cut my hair today. I am really happy. I look so beautiful. I feel a transformation. I feel that God has begun some work in me and this day is the beginning. There are many ways to have a new beginning. Today in the Gospel of Grace ministry group we were having a discussion about letting go and making room for new things to come into your space and your heart. 

A new beginning doesn't have to be a huge thing, just letting of something that no longer serves you and make room for more, maybe even better things in your life. Today I let go of my huge afro hair, for a clean fresh start. What do you think you have to let go of ? Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner