Heaven rejoice

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 28/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars. Today is a day where the phrase "All things work out for those who love the Lord" was in practice.

Today I had to go to the bank to sort out a few things. When I arrived at the bank, it was closed. I had forgotten that banks usually close earlier on Fridays. I thought I had wasted my time on this trip. But God had a different plan in mind.

On the bus, I met this gentleman by the name of Charles. Charles and I met on the bus and started talking. He told me about his traumatic childhood and I was there to assure him that Jesus loves him. I won't get into further details about my conversation with Charles, but I do want to encourage you that, everytime you get a chance to tell people about God, don't miss it. I am proud of the feeling that I may have saved a soul today, heaven is rejoicing.

I thought of something when I got home. Healing is not a 'healing myself' type of process, but it is more of a 'God, here I am, heal my heart, that I may be a new creation in Christ Jesus' type of process. God is the only one who truly knows our hearts. And it is only in him that we find true healing of body, mind and soul. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner