God loves you more than you know

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 18/365 of blogging every day for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars.

I am pleased to let you all know that my sister bought a new phone to replace the one that was stolen from her last week. Praise God for that. 

I have officially concluded the whole armour of God biblical series. And I will be starting with a brand new series soon. That was amazing and eye-opening. God really has a way of working things out for the best. 

I thank God for the opportunity and platform to share his word. I will be starting a YouTube channel soon. Please be on the lookout for more info. I don't have much to say. But I just want you to know that God loves you, and there is nothing that will ever separate us from the love of God. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner