Bless the Lord O my soul

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 19/365 of blogging everyday for a year. If you're new, welcome. And welcome back to the regulars.

Today was karaoke night on the Gospel of Grace ministry group. The task was to choose any song or hym, sing it, and tell the group about how the song speaks to your spirit and how it brings you closer to God. 

The song I chose is "Moya wa ka reta Morena" by Lebo Sekgobela. This is a translated version of Psalm 103 which reads as follows :"[1] Bless the Lord O my soul, and all that is withing me, bless his name![2] Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits"

This song is a constant reminder to me to always sing praises to God and bless his holy name. The bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5;16: "Rejoice always". It reminds me to serve him with all of me and leave no part of me hidden in his face. 

What song speaks to your spirit more than any other song ? Let me know in the comments. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...
I love you, and Jesus loves you more.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner