Birthday Festivities

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 9/365. It is my mom's birthday today. The festivities are done and dusted. Some people have to wake up early to go to school and others have to go to work. Today was such an emotional day for me. 

The day went well, party was chilled, food was amazing, and dessert was the best part, cherry on top. The emotions I was feeling today included happiness, gratitude, love, and joy. At the end of my speech I couldn't hold back my emotions, so I cried tears of joy as I gave my mom a hug. I am quite an emotional person lately, my sister thinks maybe it's because I am becoming more spiritually allingned with my higher powers, I don't know. Funny thing, I also cried tears of joy during my speech on my birthday earlier in the year.

Today was great, my mom loved everything we did for her. She mentioned in her speech that nothing makes her happier than when her children get along well, are all happy and fulfilled, and the unity that continues to reign between them. She prays that we continue to tryst in God and not lose her teachings. My mom is the epitome of a Proverbs 31 woman, and I am proud to have her as my mother. I'm closing this here, I just wanted to tell y'all about my mother's birthday. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...

I love you, and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner