Birthday Eve

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is day 8/365. It's the day before my mom's birthday, and I am quite nervous because I was not able to get her the gift that I knew she really wanted. Preparations are well underway, I am in charge of the food tomorrow. You know you cook good when your family trusts you to be in charge of the birthday meal. 

I am looking forward to the day. My mother is growing a year older. Let me not start getting emotional today, I'll save my speech for tomorrow's blog. Let me just say, I feel really blessed to have a mom like her in my life. Even though I didn't always feel like that when I was younger, but now I do more than ever.

This is like a second mother's day, but it is my mother's day. I really appreciate this woman. This is it for today's blog. Tired from all the work we did today. Birthdays are a very special occasion in my family, no birthday ever goes uncelebrated in the most loving way possible. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...

I love you and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner