Bedridden

Today is day 3/365. Today was worse than yesterday, today I was officially bedridden. My mom had to literally feed me. My nose was blocked, my breathing was painful, my bones were tired, and I was so drowsy, I could barely keep my eyes open.

Today is Monday, what is today's theme ?  I don't remember, my heart is not in the right space now. I thought it was important to blog even though I'm not saying anything valuable, just to keep the 365 challenge going. Whatever I am going through, I know God is here and with me, that's why I will forever shower him with all the praise. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...

I love you, and Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner