What is your escape ?


  After a long time of convincing and pushing myself to start posting on this blog, I wouldn't do myself the disservice of going a day without posting, no matter how late it is.

The world tends to become a boisterous place sometimes, how does one escape? My escape is expressed through pen and paper,...now through my blog. I am really excited to be doing this. There is no perfect way of doing something, my perfect may differ from yours. It took me so much courage to finally start writing on my laptop, starting this blog. But this counts as an attempt, if I fail, I would be happy to know that I gave this a real chance. 


So, pen and paper... I started writing back in high school but it is not something I thought very highly of, it was just something I would do when I wanted to quieten down the noise around me. Writing has got me through the deepest points of my life. Even in my happy moments, my pen and paper were never far from me. 

I write about anything and everything, how my day went, what I learned, any regrets I have, what I would change if I could, letters, notes, dreams, and so much more. A normal 4-quire notebook has 192 pages, and I have filled over 4 of them, I started writing inside the 5th one on the 1st of Jan 2024, and it's 3/4 full. 

I have always been a writer since a young age. I remember in first grade I received an award for neat handwriting, this meant that I was writing neater than the average 6-year-old. Fast forward to more than a decade later, and here I am writing to escape the world. I guess I can safely say, writing is my escape. What's yours? That's the thought I wanted to share today. Don't forget to follow, engage, and share, and watch out for my next post...

x o x o 
Shibe M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner