Switching things up

 I have decided to switch things up. After all the experiences I have had in my life, it would not be fair to let my human intelligence take credit for my survival. I have decided to use this platform to give God all the glory for everything He has done for me. My school life was not easy, but He helped me through it. I had a revelation about this. 

Let me share this. There is a WhatsApp group that I am in, it's called Gospel of Grace Ministry. It is a group where we share the word of God, pray together, and seek God together. There are currently members in the group. We drew up a roster to allocate one member to one day of the week. On that day, one member is responsible for making sure that we receive a devotional before that day ends, even if it does not come from that particular member. That member is responsible for making sure that we receive the word of God on that day.

Tuesday is my day. My theme for today's devotional was the story of Nehemiah. We look at how people were plotting and scheming against him for the initiation and execution of the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. People were angry with him for doing that. None of the tricks that they tried passed because Nehemiah had God on his side. 

Sometimes in our lives, when we try to rebuild or build something, the enemy tries to make us afraid, by having people scheme and plotting against us. This is where we have to exercise focus, and keep in mind that God is on our side. 

If you've been following my blog, i appreciate it. Please note that me switching things up is a way to give God glory and also keep myself accountable in my relationship with him. Aiming to actively seek his face on a daily basis. And I hope that I can encourage and motivate my readers to do the same. Don't forget to engage, follow share and watch out for my next post...

I love you, but Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner