SCHOOL AND BEYOND

FIRST  TIME  POSTING, WELCOME


School is one thing we all have to go through in life. No one can ever be too young or too old for school. Educational institutions are just a formal setting of learning, but learning happens in our everyday lives.

I have started this blog because I love writing and believe that I have a lot of knowledge and experience to share at a young age. another reason is that I would like to create a community of people who are at any stage of formal schooling, whether middle school, high school, college, adult school, or even if you're out of school. 

I would like to share my knowledge and experience with anyone and everyone willing to take the time and engage with my content. This blog aims to prove that learning does not end in the formal environmental setting.

Follow, engage, and share my blog so we can grow together. Watch out for my next post...

x o x o

Shibe M

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner