Irreplaceable

  Remember when Beyonce said "I can get anpther you in a minute, don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable" ? That staetment is becoming more and more true, thanks to artificial intelligence. 

Artificial intelligence is literally becoming more human than actual humans. Beyonce's lyrics had us thinking that you can replace people in our lives, but now the existance of artificial intelligence proves that anyone human being can be replaced. And humans are not even aware that artificial intelligence might just successfully wipe out the human race.

Hear me out, this is not an AI smear campaign message or anything of that sort.I am just saying this out of concern beacuse of how many people can't survive without using AI, AI is becoming more human than humans, and people actually enjoy that. Apparently people think AI makes things easy. 

I was having a conversation about this with my grandmother and our conversation made me cherish the human encounters more. Human beings have an organ in their body that is used to think, but now they are giving away that power to AI. Humans are relying on a computer to think for them, instead of using the oragn biologically present for that purpose. 

Don't misunderstand me, I love AI and I think it's one othe the best technological advances going on in the world right now. I sometimes use AI to help me with my studying, I have nothing against AI. I encourage humans to not rely on AI for so many things, but continue doing the things that make and keep us human. Do something human today, show somebody some love, go out and enjoy nature, and dont forget to engage, follow and share, and watch out for my next post.

x o x o

Shibe M☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner