HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

 Today is the day we celebrate mothers all around the world. This day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May annually. On this day, people celebrate their mothers, grandparents, aunts, sisters, and everyone who plays a motherly role in someone's life.


You didn't have to give birth to be a mother. Females are born to be mothers, whether you give birth or not. I also celebrate this day because I am raising 3 beautiful and amazing kids, they are my sisters' children. My eldest sister has two kids, a boy and a girl. And my other sister has one daughter. And all these kids have brought so much joy and light into my life. Seeing the good job that I am doing with raising my sisters' kids, makes me look forward to having kids of mine and building my own family.

Apparently, some husbands are included in the children count. I remember one time I attended a dance class at the gym, the dance instructor said this when she introduced herself "...I have 5 kids, including my husband...". That was a little hilarious. But I guess this is because of the loving, caring, and nurturing nature of women. I would personally like to pay tribute to all the women of the world, even if you don't have kids, or yet to have kids, or you don't have someone to wish you a happy Mother's Day, I would like to tell you, Happy mother's Day to you all.

Hope you all enjoy(ed) this wonderful and blessed day, Don't forget to engage, follow, and share, and watch out for my next post.

x o x o 

Shibe M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner