Faith as a choice

In the world we live in, most people are allowed to express their religion. There are still some countries where people are persecuted for being Christian, so they are forced to practice their faith in secret, which is definitely not easy.

In my country South Africa, we have freedom of religion. Which means that we can worship whatever, whoever, and however we want. This is a privilege that not many countries have. I chose to follow Jesus because no one can get to the Father except through the Son. And also because I want to have eternal life. John 3:15 tells us that God loves the world so much that he gave his only begotten son so that whoever believes in him, would not perish, but have eternal life. 

That is the ultimate portrayal of unconditional love. Whether we choose to believe or not, God loves us regardless. Even when we are unfaithful, he remains faithful. He is a never changing God. One of the things I do to remind myself of God's love is to seek Him in the little everyday moments, like the sunrise, the sunset, the clouds, and the sunshine. 

I pray for this blog to be found mostly by young people. Young people who want to 'enjoy' life. Let's enjoy life in a Godly way, and choose to be faithful to Him who is always faithful. The Bible tells us that we can do anything we want, but not all that we do is beneficial. Don't forget to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...

I love you, but Jesus loves you more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner