Election day

I almost forgot to blog today. I am busy helping my mom out with some documents. Please forgive any spelling errors or typos, I don't think I'll have time to proofread this blog entry.

Hope you enjoyed your day. Today was election day. I went to the voting station with my mother, sister, and niece. Unfortunately my sister and I were not on the list, so we didn't vote. I am a little disappointed because this was the very first time I was going to vote in my life. But, let the will of God prevail. We will watch out for results on the news in the next coming days. I am still quite busy right now, so I'd like to close it here. Remember to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...

I love you but Jesus loves you more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner