Consistency

Consistency is one thing that almost everyone struggles with, myself included. But ever since I started pushing myself to be consistent, I am starting to see results. It is still a learning process, but things are going well.

Motivation gets most people started, but consistency (and discipline) is what keeps them going. I have pushed myself to finally start blogging, and a few people are starting to recognise my work. I am still trying to be consistent in growing my IG account, still a bit shaky, but I am hopeful that things will start to pick up soon, by God's grace.  

I can't wait for my blog to become big so I can have themed days in the week but let me not get ahead of myself. This is my humble beginning. And I will be a proud mother to tell my kids that I started a blog, practiced consistency and posted every single day for 365 a row. This is a challenge that I want to do, I am challenging myself to post consistently for the next 365 days from today. Depending on how big my audience or the community has grown, that is when I can decide on themed days in the week. 365 days from now will be 19 May 2025. I should have 380+ blog posts by then. 


I will keep today's entry very short, it's exam season and revisions are underway. to everyone writing their exams, may the Good Lord guide you and help you pass well, in Jesus name. Don't forget to engage, follow, share, and watch out for my next post...

I love you, but Jesus loves you more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of confusion: story of my life

Happy New Week

Being a student/ learner